Ruckus Wireless invented Smart Wi-Fi technology that, for the first time, brings range and reliability to unlicensed Wi-Fi environments. The company developed and patented several RF technology breakthroughs use miniaturized, software-controlled, intelligent antenna arrays and adaptive antenna technology. This enables Wi-Fi signals to be formed, focused and directed in real time over the best performing signal paths. Ruckus integrates Smart Wi-Fi technology into every system to ensure extended range and reliable signals that can be adapted to environmental changes automatically. Its patented technology steers signals around interference, obstruction and obstacles, ensuring unprecedented coverage and performance.
Ruckus Wireless competes in three distinct markets:
1) wireless broadband access
2) enterprise wireless LANs
3) mobile operator infrastructure.
The explosion of Wi-Fi-enabled devices and multimedia services are driving these multi-billion dollar markets and have raised expectations for ubiquitous and reliable Wi-Fi access. Ruckus Wireless is positioned to exploit and capitalize on these markets with unique and patented technology that brings new levels of reliability, range and performance to Wi-Fi infrastructures. Carriers and enterprises are now using Ruckus products to address the next phase of wireless connectivity where reliability is critical, such as reliable last-mile access in high-density communities, managed WLAN services and offloading data traffic from 3G/4G infrastructures.
• ZoneFlex, Ruckus’ flagship line of indoor-outdoor wireless LAN products, delivers the industry’s first centrally-controlled Smart WLAN system with support for dynamic beamforming. ZoneFlex fills a market gap between high-end costly and complex WLAN switching systems and cheap, low-end consumer-grade solutions.
• ZoneFlex is a simple, yet feature-rich WLAN system designed specifically for enterprises needing an easy-to-use Wi-Fi system that is reliable and extensible. ZoneFlex uniquely combines powerful smart antenna array technology, wireless meshing and advanced security features at a low total cost of ownership.
• The ZoneFlex line includes high-density ZoneFlex 802.11a/b/g/n Smart Wi-Fi APs and the ZoneDirector line of Smart LAN controllers for managing from six to 500 APs. ZoneFlex delivers complete security, reliable Wi-Fi performance, quality of service, extended range, and unprecedented multimedia support.
• Designed to be simple and easy to use, non-wireless experts can install and operate ZoneFlex products quickly and easily to create an industrial-strength, secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes. ZoneFlex is ideal for mobile operators looking to use Wi-Fi to offload data traffic from their 3G networks and for broadband operators building next generation wireless access networks.
The Industry’s Highest Capacity, Highest Performing Three-stream ZoneFlex R700 802.11ac Smart Wi-Fi Access Point for Carriers and Enterprises
One of the Industry’s Highest Capacity, Highest Performing Three-stream ZoneFlex 7982 802.11n Smart Wi-Fi Access Point for Carriers and Enterprises
ZoneFlex 7372 & 7352
The Industry’s Best Performing, Mobile-Ready, 2-Stream Access Points
One of the Fastest Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points Available — Delivering Range, Reliability with Adaptive Antenna Technology
ZoneFlex outdoor access points are ideal for hotels and resorts covering pool areas, for schools and stadiums covering sports facilities, and for general enterprises covering shipping docks and other outdoor areas where Ethernet cabling is not possible. Service providers can easily extend branded broadband services, offload bulky data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless DSL services where fixed line access is limited, including converting outdoor fiber strand mount or underground into wireless with the 7762 fiber node accessory. Customers now have a simple-to-use Smart Wi-Fi environment that provides extended range, simple deployment, reliable connectivity and consistent performance at range outdoors. Now THAT’S
Carrier-class 3×3:3 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Access Points with an integrated antenna for unprecedented performance in high-density applications
ZoneFlex T300 Series
High Capacity, High Performing Outdoor 802.11ac Access Point
One of the Fastest 802.11n Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point There is, Delivering Range, Reliability with Adaptive Antenna Technology
Fiber Node Accessory
Fiber Node Accessory for the 7782 Series, 7762-AC, 7762-S-AC, and the 7761-CM Strand Mounted APs