JG925A HP 1920-24G-PoE+ (180W) Switch
The HP 1920-24G-PoE+ 24-Port Layer 2+ Smart Gigabit Switch (JG925A), part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organisations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. This switch is ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. This HP 1920-24G-PoE+ switch features IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology in addition to four (4) SFP ports for network expansion and uplinks.
• Twenty-four (24) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports, four (4) SFP ports
• Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organisations
• Features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
• Uses an intuitive Web management interface, based on the industry-leading HP 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
• Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
• Built on the market-leading, proven reliability of the HP 1910 Switch Series with advanced silicon technology for low power consumption, an enhanced feature set for more robust operation, new models and options.
• Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorised access.
• Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
• Covered by the HP Lifetime Warranty with next day advance hardware placement, 24×7 phone support for 3 years and business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
• Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
• Delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
• Smaller enclosures facilitate flexible deployment.